December 7, 2013
Your independent insurance agent serves you first.
Information we collect. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Information we may disclose to third parties:
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Non-affiliated third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
- We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law (e.g., to insurance carriers for underwriting purposes).
Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
- In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, The Greene-Niesen Insurance Agency, Inc. reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that you provide through other communications) to third party entity that (1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (2) agrees to be The Greene-Niesen Insurance Agency, Inc. successor in interests with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or change at any time and for any reason, our privacy policies and this Privacy Notice. In any such events, we will provide an amended Privacy Notice to you.